Saturday, June 13, 2015

Week 6 Sibui - One Month Left!

Heyyyyyy friends and family <3

I hope you're all enjoying your summer, I sure am:)

This week went by SO fast we can't even believe it.

Few highlights of the week, we went to a super cool Museum with our friend Damaris, had a fun lesson with her and she right now isn't really interested in progressing, but she loves to learn more and says that she feels good when she's with us. I've learned that God has his own timing and he knows when she will be ready, right now we're just her friend and it's great.

OUR HOUSE IS INFESTED WITH ANTS!!!! it's SO gross.....but I found a bottle of bleach, some honey and BOOM. So, currently I'm winning the ant battle.

Sunday was so good. So we had 3 less actives showed up, one of which said he had a feeling he needed to come today and when he got to the church and saw the small number of people compared to the last time he'd been 2 years ago, he decided right then that he was going to get with the missionaries and visit EVERY member. How cool is that?

Then every member there bore their testimonies. Members who have never gotten up to share did. It was just a really good Sunday filled with the spirit. Personally I needed to hear their testimonies and it really helped me to feel the sweet spirits of these members here. "Even though in number we are small, we're made up of the strongest in the world "

Just another testimony builder that God knows each of us personally and He knows what and how much we can handle. He is always there lifting us. :) 

I Love my mission so much, i have learned so much and am learning more and more each day. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. :)

I was informed by the branch that today is my one month left mark... I can't even believe it!!! We had a picnic in the park as a 17 month celebration haha.

Well, thank you all for your love and support.
so excited to see you soon!

Lots of love!!
<3 Sora Maegan Parr





No comments:

Post a Comment