Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 5 Sibiui - Happy June!!

Hey friends!
Well this week was really long, but full of adventures for sure.
We spent a few days closing our old apartment, got that out of the way and were able to get out!

We did a lot of English contacting this week because we start the new session tomorrow. hoping to have a good turn out!

We had a lesson with the sweetest girl Damaris, She is getting married in September so we talked about eternal families and Temples! It was really cool. She is trying to figure out how interested she is, but we sure love her!

Sunday we had an adventure, we went to Loman, there is a man from England who has a group every other week. I was able to speak in the sacrament. There was one family who came. the Coda family. 11 year old girl, 6 year old girl, and 3 year old boy! They are adorable, the speak Spanish, Italian, and Romanian. I gave my talk in Romanian because i haven't mastered Spanish yet haha. But I talked about the Song I'm a child of God, it was cool because they all knew the song.

After church Roger (the English member) took us to a concert in his town, it was a traditional dance concert put on by some dance company. Super cool! I loved the traditional outfits, those are my favorite. After we visited the Coda family, we had a "special Italian meal" prepared by Fratele Coda, he's Italian and cooks great. Then played some Family bonding games for the rest of the time.

Roger let us stay the night in his Guest house lodge, it was BEAUTIFUL. I love that place so much. and I got to see my dog friend again ;) We spent our p-day doing service with him. We cleaned chairs for his church there and did some weeding. ended it with us sisters Making Burgers for lunch. It's always a good time with Roger.

I was thinking a lot this week about the Lords timing, and how many times during the day things happen and we're not sure why. reminded me of this Mormon message:  
Click on the link to watch the message.


Sometimes, the most important things you do each day are never even on your “to-do” list. You might worry about the things you never get done, but President Gordon B. Hinckley reminds us, “You never know how much good you do.”

Just remember that everything happens for a reason, God knows all things.

I love you all, Thank you for your love and support!!!
See you soon!
Love, Sora Maegan Parr
Me and Grazzer
Loman, Romania
The Coda family

No comments:

Post a Comment