she had to go to the ortho for a check up on teeth. We got our favorite bus driver BRENT! we love him. backstory... The day she got her teeth out he was going to take us for a frosty, but when we were on our way there his boss called him to pick up another missionary so we couldn't go. so
when we saw he was our driver again he said he would take us! We went to the ortho and they gave us some slushies, so instead of going to get frosties he took us to buy us NUGGETTS!!! outside world food, it was pretty great :)
This week has been one of bonding for the romanian district. Each night we have had popcorn parties and just learned to love each other even more. We have a costco in our room, on our open bunk we put all the food everyone has gotten and we just well... eat :) it's so much better than the MTC food every mean. one of the best things this week was to see my companion wearing socks.... AND sandles! I always do that here and she would just laugh, but look who is doing it now. :P Another great thing I learned is how to curl my hair with curlers... they are the bomb! I like rocking the curler look each night.
Wednesday we got to be New missionary hosts again, That is always my favorite because I get to be like a big sister to all the sisters coming in just after saying goodbye to their families. It is always fun to meet the new sisters and learn where they are from and where they will be serving :)
We taught our two progressing investigators this week Oleea and Andreei, My favorite lesson was with Andreei, We were teaching about having faith and Enduring to the end so i wanted to share the scripture Ether 12:6 where it talks about Faith is things that are hoped for and not seen, we do not receive a witness until "after a trial of your faith." so when I was telling him what scripture to read I was using Romanian scriptures and i saw only the line "after a trial of your faith." so i handed him the book to read and he read Ether 12:16? which also says "after a trial of your faith" but this verse talked about the 3 apostles not tasting of death. ... when we realized he was reading that verse it was too late to change it. He looks up to us and asked "so, if i get baptized.... I won't die?!" It was sooooo funny and we tried hard not to just start laughing! We definitely had the gift of tongues with us that lesson, I sad things that I have never said before in romanian. the amazing thing about it was after i was done saying who knows what He looked up at us and said "surori, I want to be baptized." and the spirit was soo strong. So now we have 2 great investigators with baptismal dates, woot woot! I was so graterful for that experience, it really helped my testimony grown on the gift of tongues and that the spirit is the one who teaches.
Guess who got their travel plans this week!!!!! THE SURORI! :) we are so excited!
We leave monday the 17 at 4:30 in the morning. We fly from SLC to Minniapelos MN From Minnisota to Amsterdam, and finally to ROMANIA!!!! I can not wait. And we all get to fly together, we were worried that our district would be split up.. but we are not :)
I am so excited to get to call home :) And I am so excited to finally be in Romania.
I am excited to hear about Where josh gets called to! I have been thinking about him all week long. My guess is still to Germany! :)
I love this gospel so much, I am so grateful that I have made the decision to give all I have and serve the lord :) I love the book of mormon and I love teaching people about it and the Happiness they can have if they do what is right and endure to the end.
eu stiu că Isus Hristos este salvatorul Nostru, și Dumnezeu noi iubesc.
cartea lui mormon este adaveral.
I love you all so much, thank you for your examples to me and all your love and encouragement:)
I hope you all have a great week, and next week I get to email from ROMANIA!
Love you, Sora Parr :)
 |
| I Love Curlers |
 |
| Patriotic District |
 |
| Hosted New Missionaries |
 |
| I love my companion Sora Lee |
 |
| Sandels and Socks |
 |
| Yummy Mexican Drinks |
 |
| I have to Pee all the time haha :) |
 |
Cute Missionaries with Cute Umbrellas.
Rainy Walks to the Temple but we love it. |
 |
| We Love the Italian Sorellas |
 |
| We Love Being Missionaries |
 |
| Can Sora Parker fit in Sora Lee Suitcase? |
 |
| We were having fun one night and Sora Parker wanted to see if she could fit in the suitcase of Sora Lee. |
 |
| My Best Friend Sora Lee |
 |
Silly faces :) We are going to get our hair trimmed.
Sora Lee took 4 inches off and I had 1 inch trimmed.
Getting ready for Romania :) 1 week. |
 |
| I got to see Sister Jordan Parkin before she flew out. She is so cute and I love her. She will be such a great missionary in Baltimore. It was fun having family here :) |
 |
Love her Forever...Sisters Forever
|
No comments:
Post a Comment