Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day Email and Pictures

Happy late Valentines Day! Thank you for all the cute Valentines cards and treats! I love you all!  Can't wait to talk to you on Monday!  We get to fly on an AIRBUS...They are huge!

Love <3 Sora Parr


  
Happy Valentines Day 2014 to my family!  I love you!  We all wore black today and accented it with red.  I love my necklace mom thank you <3

I LOVE MY WALL right next to my bed.
I have the BEST Family!  XOXO

Wall Walker at the MTC - Classic MTC Picture

We have so much fun together.

Our teacher Fratele Vizante from Romania.  He was so awesome!
Great MTC Teacher Fratele Vizante
Our other great MTC Teacher Fratele Frandsen

We "Mustache" you a question? but I will shave it for later.


I LOVE MY FAMILY!!  

BYU Campus What?  Yes Sora Lee needed some more garments so we got to go there today.  

Te lebusec



Dad and Heidi outside having fun - I sent this to Maegan and she thought it was great. So I thought I would add it to her blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment