Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MTC Week #4 We are those Sisters..


 Te iubesc     (I love you)

So I got off of crutches on Wednesday morning and my ankle is doing so great! It was timed so perfectly because on Thursday morning Sora Lee had to get all 4 wisdom teeth out! That was one of the funniest things we have had happen here, She is already hilarious, now add some drugs to that and she is off the walls funny :) She slept most of the week so my companion was a cell phone.... it was kinda weird having a cell phone as my companion.

Wednsday i got to be an escort and I escorted Sister Kortnee Lytle :) It was so much fun getting to be with her! I saw Sister Jordan Parkin a few times this week too! it's so fun to be with the people I know here and know we are all doing this great work :)  Me Sister RileySister Svedine and Elder Martin all saw each other last night before elder martin left this morning, "Warrior Alumni" :)

Nothing much happened we stayed in our apartments all day while sister Lee slept. 

2 weeks today until we leave I can't believe that :) 

I am so grateful for all the suport that I have, I loved the packages i got from home and family. Thank you Thank you :) 

I love you all so so much :)

Love, Sora Parr

On Wednesdays we all wear PINK

Loving the Snow....



Sister Kortney Lytle going to the Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission.  
Sora Parr got to be her escort when she came to the MTC.  It was so fun.

Sister Jordan Parkin going to the Baltimore Maryland Mission.

It was so excited to meet up with Sister Parkin.  I know Great Grandpa and Grandma Dansie are proud of these two great granddaughters for serving missions.  

I LOVE PRINGLES!!!  Salsa Flavored!  

Sora Lee and Sora Parr at the dentist.  Sora Lee has to get all 4 of her wisdom teeth out.  Yikes!
Awe Sora Lee!  Sora Parr gets to take care of her this week.  Love your Sora Lee.
Our Driver taking us to the dentist for her check.  He was so nice and took us through Wendy's.
Can we say - YES to a Crispy Chicken Sandwich - PLEASE :)
WARRIOR ALUMNI MEET UP AT MTC!!

Sister Svedine, Sister Riley, Elder Martin and Sora Parr

Sora Parr was SO excited to get a package this week from The Wilson's, Grandpa Woof Woof.
  And letters from the Dansie's.  She gets to pick up the mail 
each day - she LOVES Letters :) 
 Thank you for all your love and support!
















No comments:

Post a Comment