Hey there everybody! This is going to be a shorter email, we have a train to catch in about an hour! We are going to Bucharest for our zone training meeting. I love trains, so much fun :)
Today is my First p-day in Craiova.
I love it here already. The city is beautiful, I have an awesome companion, Sora H and there is so much work to be done here. I am so excited for all this transfer has in store.
We have a huge park here where we like to contact in. Yesterday we actually did some chalk contacting to promote our English classes. That was really fun, my first time "chalking." Talked to SOO many people, I really hope we see a lot of them in our English classes.
I hit my 3 month mark in the country yesterday, I can't believe how fast time is going. I am loving every minute of being a misionary :)
I get to speak in church this week on Temples, so i am really excited about that!
Temples are amazing, and we are so blessed to have so many right by us.
CHALLANGE: Try this week to go to the temple, The blessing that come from going to the temple are wonderful and the spirit we feel there is the greatest. I promise you will feel a difference in your week if you do that!
I love you all so much, thanks for the love and support! :)
cu drag, Sora Parr <3
 |
| Sora Parr and Sora Hedborn (new companion) in Craiova |
 |
| View out her new apartment in Craiova |
 |
| There are little shops all around her apartment. |
 |
| View in the daylight from apartment. |
 |
| Selfie :) You are beautiful Sora Parr! We love you! |
 |
| Chalk Contacting in the Park |
 |
| One of the Elders in the Craiova district. |
 |
| New Elder from the MTC in her new district. Photo Bomb time haha! |
 |
| Passing out English Class Cards with Sora H. |
 |
| Random Spider...there were spiders all over the bench we sat down in for a few minutes. |
Monday May 12 pictures from Transfer and Bucharest
Transfers. My first transfer here in Romania. I had to say goodbye to the best district ever! I am so glad I got to serve with them. I love them all. I will miss everyone of them. I will miss the branch members and friends in Bacau. After we were packed we headed to the train station for a train ride from Bacau to Bucharest. I got to see my MTC group and go to lunch with them.
 |
| Bags are all packed. |
 |
| Getting ready to head to train station. |
Had to say goodbye to some great members in Bacau.
Love you all.
 |
| Train Station in Bacau |
 |
| I LOVE YOU SORA S and SO glad I have learned from the best! You have taught me so much! Sora S goes home at the end of this next transfer. |
 |
| Ready for the train ride to Bucharest. |
 |
On the train from Bacau heading to Bucharest. BEST DISTRICT EVER!
|
 |
| Elder L and I are both being transferred. |
 |
| Elder O is the best! He always makes me laugh and is such a great cook! He gets to stay in Bacau. He is the branch president. Thanks for being such a great example and missionary to all. |
 |
| AWE! I got to meet up with SORA LEE. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! |
 |
| We met up with Sora's from my MTC group. We stayed the night in Bucharest and we all went to get our Visas and have lunch together. It was so fun to see all of them again. I love them all so much! Then we had our final goodbyes and met our new companions. |
 |
| Sora Lee made my cover for my planner book. |
 |
| MTC Group |
No comments:
Post a Comment