Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 11 Bacau - Mai Already? :)

This week was great, it went by way too fast though.

On Tuesday it was so sunny and there were a lot of people out.  Sora and I decided to go sing contacting together in the park.  We sounded great together. :)  We did that for a few hours and talked some really nice people!  There was a man who was a 7th day Adventists that talked for a very long time with us, he was really kind.

We had interviews with the Hills on Wednesday.  Ah, they are just so amazing, they have done so much for our mission!   I was really happy to see them again and not be so jet lagged. 

On Friday we had exchanges with our STL's.  They went really good.  The Soras in our mission are just the best!

Sunday was fast Sunday and I bore my testimony.  It felt good :)  

Each day it is amazing to see how much my testimony is growing.  It's the greatest to be able to be in a place where not many people know about the gospel and getting to talk to people all day every day is amazing!  I am so happy to be here and I am loving every moment.

I am loving the Book of Mormon and I know with all of my heart that it is true.  I am so glad I get to share that message with everybody here.

Church is true, the book is blue :)

I love you all so much, Have a great week!

Love Sora Parr <3

Interviews with The Hills.  I sure love them

Playing Ping Pong with Elder O 

Our District - Cheering in the rain
Playing the Piano and singing "I know that my redeemer lives" with her District.

I held a SNAIL!
STL's - We have the best Soras in our mission I love them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment