This has been a really fun and eventful week!
Favorite part of this week was last night, The elders have an Investigator who just turned 20, so it was his birthday and we wanted to stop by quick and give him a card and some banana bread the elders made. When we got there it was a huge family party, and of course they invited us in! So they had a piano and huge speakers set up, then they fed us some veggies and halfway through they found out that I like to sing! So they insisted that I go up and sing to them. It was actually SO MUCH FUN:) one of the little boys there gave me a flower, day made! and they just treat us like family. I really am excited to see what happens with them. Such great people. <3
Some highlights of the week:
- We got stopped by police this week, that was interesting! Romanian police just walk the streets all day.
- Zone training in Bucharest, I talked to a really cool guy from Germany the whole train ride back, he was laughing at my very sad german! I laughed :)
- Rootbeer flavored syrup... this was an accident. I was making Sora and I pancakes for breakfast, and I have mapel flavoring, but it was sitting right next to the root beer flavoring... so without knowing until we tasted it, I made Root Beer syrup! We actually really liked it, it'll be big one day :)
- We did SOO much contacting for english Classes this week! We are so excited for classes to start tomorrow, we hope we get some great investors from it.
- On our way to a members house we saw a dog get hit!!! It was sad but the dog was fine but the car took all the damage!
- Then at the members house I got eaten alive, I got 30 bug bites all over my legs... must have been the root beer syrup ;)
- Saturday we were teaching English and we heard footsteps in hall and when I went to look I saw some little man run into the chapel and hide behind our pulpet! When we went to go see who he was he popped up and said "hello!" then sat in the rest of english class.... that was a strange day:)
- I talked in church yesterday, that went well. It was on Temples, I am so excited for the day they will get a temple here in Romania :)
I love Romania so much, things like this make me so happy that I am here on my mission :)
I love Craiova and my cute companion. <3
Thanks for all your love and support!!
Love, Sora Maegan :)
* the ice cream in the park is SOO good:)
 |
| This shirt is an inside joke from her last district :) |
 |
| Train ride into Bucharest for Zone Training |
 |
| I was so excited to see Sora Jonson at Zone Training. |
 |
| Jet planes flying all over Craiova |
 |
| Ice Cream in the park is the BEST especially on hot days! |
 |
| We even convinced the Elders to get some ice cream. |
 |
| The Craiova District all enjoying some Ice Cream! |
 |
| One of the nicest homes I have seen in Romania |
 |
| I love the sunset - this is the view from our apartment |
 |
| I LOVE to read the scriptures. |
 |
| CTR ring in Romanian |
 |
| The yummy pancakes |
 |
| The Mosquito bites from the party. |
 |
| The Craiova Opera Romania |
No comments:
Post a Comment