We got Transfer Boards on Saturday, I am being transferred to Bucurest, Mihai Bravu as a Sister Training Leader! I get to be companions with a Sora from my MTC group, I am really excited.
Sora Adams is going home Wednesday, which means tomorrow is our last day together..... I am so going to miss her, she has been such a great companion and made this transfer a great one :)
I feel like this week has been full of "traba" but here are some of my favorite parts!
Family History Work: I now have a strong testimony about Family History,
We had the opportunity to visit the Radulescu's and help them put some names into Family Search and prepare them for the temple!! When she was putting in the names the spirit was SO STRONG. she was so happy and each time she put in a new family member she would get this huge smile on her face:) it was a great experience :)
Daniela: She is so great! I. We had a good lesson with her. We talked a little more about baptism and invited her to be baptized!! I just told her how wonderful she is and how we feel that she is already a member whenever we are around her. She had a few concerns, but we were able to address those. She then said that she didn't want to commit to a date at that time as she felt like she wasn't in the right spirit of things at the moment and she wants to make that decision when she's in the right mindset. she is still progressing and learning, and she noticed that she hasn't had as much of the spirit in her life since we haven't been able to meet lately, and she hasn't been able to read from the Book of Mormon. She has such a desire to learn, and I'm so glad I've been able to work with her. Love her to pieces :)
She is now the elders investigator since no sisters will be here in Craiova anymore, but they will take care of her :)
Random:
Since it has been Sora Adams last week in Romania, we have made it REAL fun :)
We went to parcul Romanescu, did chalk contacting with the elders, then after got cotton candy (it was massive!!!) , and ate a "hamburger" which was not really hamburger... not sure what the meat was.
We have had some good "girl talk" on the roof with chocolate covrigi, and trying to make packing fun :)
I am really graterful for this past transfer, and grateful for Craiova and all the people here. It's weird I'm going to be leaving, I feel like I just got settled in, but I know everything is in the Lords hands.
We probably should go finish packing, leaving on an early train in the morning, an have a busy day tomorrow :)
I love you all, thanks for your love and support :)
<3 Sora Parr
No comments:
Post a Comment