Monday, August 25, 2014

Week 3 in Mihai Bravu - O săptămâna Frumoasa :)

Buna <3

Sorry I didn't write last week, it was a little crazy and didn't have much time.  This was such a great week.

Monday: We started our first exchange, we took a train to Ploiesti and I came back that same night with Sora Gibson. It was such an adventure getting home, we missed our first train, so we ended up finally leaving at 9 that night, we got to sit in first class which was pretty great ;)

Tuesday:
 We had our exchange and we had a really great time, We had a member visit with a sweet member, she just got back from the temple in Germany and told us all about it. I really look up to the members here and all they do for the church. It really is their whole life.
Then we did lots of different ways of contacting, Survey's, Englishing, Compliment Contacting. It was really fun and we got creative :) It's amazing, they say as STL you're supposed to uplift and help these sisters, but I Learned SO much from Sora Gibson, and I know that I learn from the other sisters just as much.  We have amazing sisters in this mission.

Wednesday: We had a sisters lunch with the sisters in our zone and with Sora Ivory, that was really fun. She is so great. She really see's us in terms of what we can be and she is very supportive and is excited for all we do here.

Thursday Friday:  We got so much done with trying to find our less actives so on Saturday we did our actual get out and go find!! It was so much fun!!

My mom's Uncle gave me an address of a man who lives here in Buc, who he knew from years ago. We found him !! It was really cool. He answered the door, he was really sick, and said he couldn't talk and didn't wanna get us sick, but it was so cool to see his smile when I showed him who my Uncle Jim was :) it was so sweet. I want to go back when he is feeling better and talk a little more to him. 
On our way looking for him we asked a man for directions, and he ended up giving us his number and wants us to come and teach him and his family. it's his wife and a 2 year old little girl! we are so excited to meet with them. Families :)
Sunday: I love this branch so much, it's so much fun to see all these people in Romania who have accepted this gospel. I feel so blessed to be around such amazing people.  I love playing the piano each week in Relief Society.
Anyways, It was a really great week and this next week should be even more amazing.

I love this gospel so much, and I am grateful for all the lesson's I am learning out here, I have felt my testimony grow and my love and relationship with our Savior has grown so much. I know that he knows all of my struggles and He knows exactly what I need to grow into the person He knows I can be :)
I have a quote by my bed that says "When you hit your pillow at night to go to sleep you can rest and know you are giving it your all in all you do :)" I love making it through a day and felling good about what I did through out the day, knowing I did my best and that tomorrow I can do even better.

I love you all so much, all of your letters and love give me so much strength! Thank you for everything!
<3 Cu Drag, Sora Maegan Parr :)

us 4 sisters in the district bought these flower headbands, you see them all over! but i was the ONLY one who ended up wearing it all day.... i can't tell you how many people have told me i look like a flower princess today. kinda funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment