Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 4 Mihai Bravu - "Come Unto Christ"

Hey my family and friends :)
Such a great week, this week we found 7 friends!!! (investigators, but we like to call them friend, cause they are!)  2 of them I am teaching piano lessons to and I am absolutely loving that!! We haven't really met with any of them yet, but that is what our Busy week this week consists of, so I will have lots to tell you next Monday. :) :)

A little thought: 
This week during my personal study i was studying "come unto Christ" and I had a "general conference moment" I like to call it and came up with my definition of it.
"The invitation to "Come unto Christ" is the greatest invitation of all. Jesus Christ has overcame the world and He showed us the path to go. He is the way. He knows our trails, temptation, and hardships. If we will turn to him, he will gladly take our hand and lead us to eternal life and happiness. If we make mistakes, we can repent and deny ourselves of all ungodliness and be perfected in him. His hand is always stretched fourth waiting for us to grab on. Start today to Come unto Christ in all that you do, and love God with all your might, mind and strength. Endure to the end, and remember, You can do all things through Christ. "
This week I realized how important it is to be BOLD and to invite!  We were able to give our quite a few Book of Mormons and we had some amazing contacts!! The only way we were able to meet such amazing people is because we were BOLD and remembered who we are representing.
I just want to say that I love you all and that I am so glad that I am here. I can't believe that time is going so fast. I am learning so much and just loving every minute of being here. The Romanian people are so amazing and each day I know more and more that this is where I am supposed to be.  I love it <3

I am really excited for this week and I know I will have so much to talk about next week!
Love you all.

<3 Sora Maegan Parr

Exchanges with Sora Merkley - LOVE HER!!
Look who got a package from her BESTIE!!!!  Thank you so much LEXI, LOVE YOU!!
Across the country and we can still be twins! I love it!! Love you Lexi.
Chef Sora is at it...
I am becoming a real chef.  Grandpa Parr you would be proud of me look at the knife I am using to cut up the veggies. haha :)
Facial Time :)
A feel so fresh and clean.
Sora and I with our clean refreshed faces :)
This is for you Aunt Brooke - Love the bow :)
This is for you Allie Oops :)  Nike all the way.
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes - FHE activity.
Beautiful Sunset tonight
This is for you Sora Lee :) haha
My hair is getting a little longer so excited :)
This is for my bestie Lexi - I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment