Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 2 Timisoara - My Keyboard isn't working very good today

Hello Everyone! <3

We have had a fun week. :)

We went and visited a few less actives. I love doing that, lots of them can't come because of certain circumstances, but they are such lights. :) 

We had a surprise party for a cute girl who is friends with us. There are 3 of them. It was really fun, We made a yummy cake, played games and just got to know them better.  It turned out really good.

We did District English contacting and gave out SO many cards, excited for classes to start this week. We're teaching advanced, so that'll be great.
I am loving it here, it's beautiful, and my companion is just the greatest :)

CONFERENCE IS THIS WEEKEND and I can't wait! :)

My keyboarding isn't working well today sorry this is so short.  I Love you all and have a great week<3

Love, Sora Maegan Parr
 


No comments:

Post a Comment