PARKER AND I ARE STAYING TOGETHER!!!! We are SO happy. Transfer boards
came out, and we are really happy about it.
This week we visited a less active just outside of town, it was really fun. We got there and as we were starting she asked if we could sing her a hymn, so we did. I love music so much, I think I say this all the time, but it brings the spirit so strongly and quickly.
So yeah, that is what I wanted to say for my little "spiritual thought" this week. Church Music is so great, I am the pianist for the branch here and each week playing prelude you can just feel the spirit so strongly, Listen to music, the hymns we have, EFY songs, even when you are doing homework, seriously it's amazing. My absolute favorite song is "In the strength of the Lord" by Jenny Phillips (I'll attach the link) but whenever I'm feeling less than I am, I listen to this song and I instantly feel the love of my Savior. :)
Here is the link:
This week I was talking to the senior couple here and Elder Alston asked me what made me want to serve a mission.... There are So Many Reasons,
but one of the biggest was "I want to be a mother who has served a mission
and knows the gospel and share the gospel with others." Everyday I
keep that in mind and I see how the little things I'm doing here are going to
help me so much later on in life. I am so
grateful that I am here, I would not change this for anything, even though it
is the hardest thing I've done. It has been "The best 18 months for my
life" FOR SURE.
Thank you all for you examples to me, I really do appreciate
everything you do :)
I love you all so much. <3
Love, Sora Maegan
I love you all so much. <3
Love, Sora Maegan
No comments:
Post a Comment