Hey there :)
I hope all of you have had a great week, Here in Timm i it has been a great week, the weather has been just right, the sun has been shining (only until 4 pm) and we haven't seen rain for a week that has been nice. Today we have light sweaters on, so we are loving it.
This week seemed like it was soo long, but looking back it went pretty fast.
We are currently in the middle of moving appartments right now and so we got to met the land lord and he is super sweet, he wants us to meet his family and his two daughters, we are excited for that.
We had an exchange up in Oradea. We met the coolest girl on the train ride up, I was knitting a hat, and she turned to me and asked "What's that supposed to be?" IN ENGLISH, and so we started talking, she is from a different city but goes to school in Timi and she will be coming back this weekend and wants to meet with us and tell her about what we do and why we're here. People here are always so shocked that we put school off for a year and a half to come and serve their people, they really eat it up.
The exchange was good, I was with Sora Bastidas again, that was fun to serve with an old companion for a day. We did sing contacting, we would ask people if we could sing them a song and we would then bear testimony about the songs, it was actually a really cool experience. We had a few lessons on park benches and met some amazing people.
On the train ride back we met another cute girl who also spoke english, she wasn't from Timi, but she really liked talking to us and wants to go to english classes in her city. Yay :) for contacting on the Go.
Sunday we had a goodbye party for the Alstons, the members cooked Sarmale and put it all together, they are really sad they are leaving, but we defiantly had a good goodbye dinner and they were really grateful for that.We are going to miss them so much.
Oh yeah, so I knitted my first hat this week! It actually didn't turn out half bad :)
I have been missing my family a bit this week but every time I think about them I just am overwhelmed at how much support they give me, I am so grateful for them and all they do. I am so grateful that I know that Families are Together Forever. I have the best family in the world for sure :)
I love you all so much, thanks for all you do.
Love, Sora Maegan
| A Romanian concert in a park on Saturday Night |
| I love the Fall. |
| Train ride to and from Oradea for exchanges. It was fun! :) Notice my cute beanie - I MADE IT :) |
| Made cinnamon rolls for our goodbye party. We are really going to miss the Alstons. |
No comments:
Post a Comment