Monday, November 3, 2014

Week 7 Timisoara - Happy November :)

Hiiii Everyone!!!!

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! You're pictures were SO cute!! Thank you for sending them!

This week went by really fast. It was transfer week, but Sora and I stayed here in Timi :)

In Romania they don't celebrate Halloween like we do, it's Day of the dead for them, they put flowers and stuff in cemeteries. But that didn't stop us from dressing up :)  Halloween night we went to the Kids Center and had a Halloween party with all of them. It was the best!! All the little girls were dressed up in princess costumes, and the little boys were well... boy costumes. We danced, had pizza and played games. It was such a great time! I love going there, the kids love us and you can just see the effect us missionaries have on the adults there as well as the kids. We love it so much :) 
We went with our senior couple and the leader of the Center and we bought them a new couch, and a industrial washing machine. It was sooo great to see the smile on her face :) 

Something that President Ivory encourages us to do is to be creative in our contacting and find fun ways to talk to new people. One of my favorite is to find somebody on a bench and talk to them. (Stapley and I loved to do this) So Parker and I did that and we found the cutest girl. She was about our age and was So interested in what we were doing, so it was really cool telling her about what we do as missionaries and English. She is coming to English, so we are excited for that!  It's fun how simple things can make your day.
Anyways, remember I love you all! Have a great week :)
Love, Sora Maegan 

P.S.
This week I am making 8 loaves of bread for our district party we are having to say goodbye to the Senior Couple.  I am sooo sad they are being transferred to another area.  I sure love them.
Getting a new couch for the Kid Center. Happy Times.
Buzzzzzzz and Meow
Our District having a Halloween Party at the Kids Center.  More pictures to come. 
Cutest Bumble Bee and Cat I have ever seen.
Love Sora Parker - it's getting cold outside.
Yummy food :)
Sora Adams- companion from Craiova.   She sent me this necklace because she knew that I had lost mine.  Thank you SO much.  Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment