Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 3 Ploiesti - Happy 25 Years Romania Missionary Work!!

Hey Everybody :)

Sorry I didn't send out an email last week, time just went too fast. And today I’m emailing a day late because our P-day was full of lessons and meeting! 

So, this past week was pretty great. We still are sharing apartments with the other sisters which is still lots of fun.  This week we had 2 celebrations, the first was Sora Allen's Birthday!  We were able to have a pretty good surprise celebration for her with us 4 together in the place.

Second we celebrated the 25th year anniversary of Missionary work in Romania!!!!! How awesome is that?! They had a broadcast the 3rd hour of church from the Pandurii Chapel in Bucuresti. It was really cool, President and Sora Ivory both gave great talks in Romanian! Then Elder Nelson of the 12 was the one who dedicated Romania for missionary work sent in a video to watch, that was special :) 

So missionary work for us here is awesome!! I can't say it enough how amazing this branch is here in Ploiesti. Sora Uhl and I are doing a lot with music here, we still teach piano to the BP's daughters and now we are starting to teach a LA we are starting to meet with. We are so excited about that. We also have done voice lessons with one of our members, that's my favorite :) we sing the hymns and then end up harmonizing together while Uhl plays the piano. I just love music and the spirit it brings :) 

We got snow again here! Yay! Lots of snowball fights and shoveling snow :) 

Romania is so awesome, I am loving all that is happening here and I am really happy. I am glad that I am able to share the gospel with these people and share my testimony every day :) I church is true!!

I love you all, have a great week :) 
<3 Sora Maegan
Us sisters shoveling the church walkway
Me and Andreea playing in the snow.
Me and Sora Allen on her birthday!!! 
Brr!  It's cold outside.
Sora Uhl my companion.  Love her!
We take turns completing the puzzle while the other emails home.  I have always loved puzzles!
View of Ploiesti
Yummy Pretzels to keep us warm.
Sora Uhl, Sora Armstrong, Sora Allen and Sora Parr
One of my favorite books in Romanian.

No comments:

Post a Comment