Not a ton of time, so I’m making this short(er)...
So this week was quite the week, first things first. Transfers came out on Saturday and...... I’m leaving Ploiesti.... Going to Pitesti with Sora Ruiz, another sister from my MTC group! I'm really excited. I'm super sad to leave Ploiesti, i love this branch SOO much, but it will be a new adventure in Pitesti for sure.
Saturday we finished our English classes, one student brought me and Sora each a bouquet of flowers!! And another brought us giant boxes of chocolate. Just tells you about Romanians, how sweet they are :)
We played a speed for a few hours with our English students after class..... Sora Uhl and I rocked it!!
So this week was quite the week, first things first. Transfers came out on Saturday and...... I’m leaving Ploiesti.... Going to Pitesti with Sora Ruiz, another sister from my MTC group! I'm really excited. I'm super sad to leave Ploiesti, i love this branch SOO much, but it will be a new adventure in Pitesti for sure.
Saturday we finished our English classes, one student brought me and Sora each a bouquet of flowers!! And another brought us giant boxes of chocolate. Just tells you about Romanians, how sweet they are :)
We played a speed for a few hours with our English students after class..... Sora Uhl and I rocked it!!
Later that night we had an Easter activity I was able to sing "Gethsemane" with one of the Elders friend she is soo sweet :)I will send the video home mom.
Saturday night at midnight we got permission to go to the "Luminaire" for Easter. That was pretty cool, the priests come out and sing and one has a candle, he lights one person’s candle then the flame spreads. You try to make it home before your candle goes out so that you will have a year full of luck :) ..... Mine blew out. haha.
Sunday was Easter here, Sora and I taught the primary lesson and then afterwards had an Easter egg hunt with all the kids.
After the adults were done with their meetings there was a munch and mingle, we had Cozonac, and hard boiled eggs. Tradition here, yumm!
I got to say bye to lots of the members, take pictures and all that fun stuff. We took SOO many pictures. Elder M. is going home Tuesday, and I'm leaving so we had quite the photo shoot :)
Then we had "family dinner" with our district, the Musat family and the Fotea family. The missionaries made Mexican food, then their families made Romanian food.
I am soo grateful for this branch, they seriously are amazing. I am going to miss them so much, I have learned so much from them and have made friendships that won't end when I leave. :)
I love you guys, thank you for emails and for all of your support :)
Saturday night at midnight we got permission to go to the "Luminaire" for Easter. That was pretty cool, the priests come out and sing and one has a candle, he lights one person’s candle then the flame spreads. You try to make it home before your candle goes out so that you will have a year full of luck :) ..... Mine blew out. haha.
Sunday was Easter here, Sora and I taught the primary lesson and then afterwards had an Easter egg hunt with all the kids.
After the adults were done with their meetings there was a munch and mingle, we had Cozonac, and hard boiled eggs. Tradition here, yumm!
I got to say bye to lots of the members, take pictures and all that fun stuff. We took SOO many pictures. Elder M. is going home Tuesday, and I'm leaving so we had quite the photo shoot :)
Then we had "family dinner" with our district, the Musat family and the Fotea family. The missionaries made Mexican food, then their families made Romanian food.
I am soo grateful for this branch, they seriously are amazing. I am going to miss them so much, I have learned so much from them and have made friendships that won't end when I leave. :)
I love you guys, thank you for emails and for all of your support :)
No comments:
Post a Comment