Thursday, April 30, 2015
Week 13. Ploiesti--to--Pitesti
Hey there :)
I hope you all had a great week!! Mine was pretty awesome.
Transfers were this week, said my goodbyes in Ploiesti, got all packed and Tuesday morning got on a train down to Bucuresti, found my new comp and hopped right back on a train this time to Pitesti!
Pitesti is beautiful!! I love it, there are tulips all over. They have a huge celebration for them this weekend, so the place is covered with them. I'm loving it! Ruiz and I are doing really good, we have a friend right now, Cristian, we've met with him every day. He’s really nice and he came to church! That was the highlight of the week.
Church was good it’s a small branch and there are only men really. So we have some work to do here. First hour was sacrament, I am the pianist again woot woot! Then second hour we had a lesson with Cristian, went really well. He really opened up. Third hour we watched Mormon messages and showed him how to use all of the church websites.
We’ve been really busy, from lessons to closing down the elder’s apartment... it's a mess! ha-ha So yeah this week flew by.
I Love you all, thanks for everything! Sorry this is short, I’ll make up for it later!
Have a great week!!!
xoxo
Sora Maegan Parr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment