Sunday, April 12, 2015

Week 11 Ploietsi - "General Conference"

Hi Everybody!

This week flew by way too fast!! For a few days we thought spring had arrived, but that quickly changed when the rain and snow came back. 

Few highlights from the week....
- We went up to Brasov for our exchange, I got to go with Sora R. from the MTC so we had fun being together for a day!  
- I painted Sora Uhl's nails HOT PINK.... and she loved them.
- We had English this week and both classes went great, so many people are staying for our spiritual thoughts and we are seeing lots of potential come from classes.
- We played Football (soccer) Saturday and I think I might have to go pro ;) 
- GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!! We were able to watch most of the sessions, going to finish the rest during the week. 

So I LOVED conference this weekend, I loved how so much of the talks were centered on being Firmly planted in the Gospel, having a firm testimony and living what you believe.  I love this gospel soo much, I'm so grateful that I have made the decision to serve a mission, I have seen my testimony grow so strong and I know that the lessons I'm learning and experiences i am having are going to help me for the rest of my life.  

I''m really grateful to all of you for supporting me in my decision and for always being such good examples to me. I really look up to you a lot. 

I love you all, Have a great week <3
Love, Sora Maegan Parr

There is a sweet member in the Ploietsi Branch who takes pictures and tags me in them on facebook.  It brightens my day each time I see them.  Thank you <3 for loving and taking care of these sweet missionaries.  I know Sora Parr has loved serving in Ploietsi.


No comments:

Post a Comment