Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Week 1 Sibiu - Happy Mother's Day!!

Hey there :) 

So this week was Awesome! my first full week in Sibiu. This city is absolutely beautiful, I actually feel like I am in Europe haha.

Sora Cox is my new comp and she is the greatest. We get along great and both want to work hard. 

This week we had English Tuesday and Saturday, we had fun times in class. We have about 6 students but they are all really cool and enjoy spending time with us.

We also do Institute here on Wednesdays. We're reading the Book of Mormon and we break down 3 chapters each week. So I really like that we do that. Most of the members show up which is great.

This branch here is smaller, but still great. We have a Missionary BP, and about 16 people including the 6 missionaries come to church each week. 

I got to speak in  church yesterday, it went really well. I talked about our personal relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. We can strengthen our relationships with Prayer and Studying the scriptures, I shared my favorite scripture "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. " We can come to know our Savior and Heavenly Father when we turn to them for help and as we are striving to follow in His footsteps we will see our life aligning up with his and feel our relationship growing stronger.

I loved getting to SKYPE home yesterday, It was the best! I'm so grateful for my family and all that they do for me. I wish i got to Skype all the amazing women in my life, cause all of you have helped me SOO much and are the best examples. I'm truly blessed :) So Happy mothers day to all of you! and especially to my mom <3 Love youu!!!

Have a great week <3
Love, Sora Maegan Parr


No comments:

Post a Comment