Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 4 Sibiu - Time gets me every week! Start of my Last Transfer

Hey Hey! 

Time gets me every week..... I just got here and now I'm onto my LAST TRANSFER?! woah.....

This week was a good one, Tuesday we spent a lot of time finding less actives and inviting them to branch conference Sunday. We visited with a friend Angella, she works at a cute bed and breakfast. We go have herbal tea, talk and it's great. we're really excited because we both feel that she is ready to start having lessons! :) She's such a great lady.

Wednesday afternoon we were on a train to Brasov for our exchanges. I love traveling, we met some fun people. in our wagon it was Sora cox and Me, this 30 year old mom and her 4 year old, an older lady and another 20 year old girl. we all just talked and had fun getting to know each other.

Thursday I exchanged with Sora Robertson! It was awesome, we did some arts and crafts. We Bunted for their activity Saturday. We visited two young boys 8 and 10 who are members there. I love teaching to kids because we usually sing primary songs and they just love it.

Sora Cox and I got back together and went to visit one of her friends in Brasov who is a recent convert. She and I got along really well, she was so Sweet and gave me some bracelets to remember her. <3 Romanians are honestly so kind and loving. Due to a lost phone and some running around we missed our train.... but luckily the Sr. couple in Brasov was able to help us out with that! We finally got on a late train and made it back to Sibiu at midnight. Looong Day.

Friday we had district meeting in Sibiu, then some awesome finding and inviting!

Saturday we were able to get a special music number prepared for Sundays conference, and we found out TRANSFER BOARDS......

I am now in a trio companionship! Me Sora Cox and Sora Ruiz!
Super crazy.

Sunday was AMAZING! It was Branch Conference and we had 38 people to church! Usually we have about 11, so it was definitely a HUGE success! Elder Kennedy and I sang a duet for the special musical number. Come thou fount, of every blessing :) I played the piano and sang at the same time. It was good and the spirit during the whole meetings was amazing. President Ivory was able to drive up and speak to our branch. We were very happy.

So yeah, today we went on a bike ride all over town for p-day, Sibiu is beautiful. I'm loving it, so happy I get to be here for my last transfer. We're going to make it the best!

I love you all, have a great week<3
see you soon!
<3 Sora Maegan Parr



View from the Cathedral in Sibiu.  All the rooftops have eyes look closely.  It is sooo beautiful.  
P-Day bike ride around Sibiu.








No comments:

Post a Comment