Monday, April 28, 2014

Week 10 in Bacauu - Another Wonderful Week in Romania

Hello everybody! :)

This week has been great, it's going by way to quickly though! I feel like i was just emailing home yesterday. Anyways...

Tuesday We ate at a members house, it was... Romanian food ha :) very interesting, but it was topped off with chocolate so that was good!!

Wednesday we went la tara to a members house for a service project, we planted seeds (the elders did actually) and made flower headbands for us 3 Soras!  Then after we hiked up this hill that was just beautiful!! the sun was shining, got some tan ;) there was green all around and it was just 100% great and BEAUTIFUL!

Friday it rained buckets!!! Sora and I walk outside without tights or coats, then the wind started blowing a little.... we ran back and put on tights..... as we were walking down the street it was like somebody turned a shower on!! It was POURING RAIN!   Funniest part was we were just walking in it having the time of our lives while all the people here just stopped and waited for it to pass and then looked at us like we were crazy! fun fun :) I love Romania!

Saturday we had our ward Easter party. FUNNIEST THING EVER! so we ate MICI? basically grilled fat!  yum!! haha!  but after we did a chocolate hunt..... us missionaries hid the chocolate and all the old people were searching for it! I laughed from watching it - it was a fun activity.

Sunday, church went really good. The theme was Charity and Love,  Something we can always improve on. After us and the elders went sing contacting in the park! it didn't sound bad at all :) I am so excited for warm weather and starting to have creative outside contacting :)

I love being a missionary, Someday's it doesn't seem real to me. It's amazing how such simple things make a missionaries day. When Sora and I are out contacting and somebody says hello back to us we get so excited!! And having 3 hours a day to study, I just love the scriptures soooo much. They honestly have answers to everything in them.

Well, That's all for this week :)

Love you all and have a great week!

Sora Parr :)

oh and "these are my favorite flowers" :)

Love the flowers they are beautiful and so is that Sora :)
2 beautiful Sister Misisonaries

So happy to see the blue skies.











The next few pictures are from the service project they did for a member in their branch.
I HELD A CHICKEN!!! 
Sora held one too :)


The cute flower headbands we made from the pretty flowers.


 BEAUTIFUL Picture

The District with the pretty views behind.  This was at the top of the hill they hiked too.






Tired after a fun day of service.  Riding back home in the
Maxi Taxi


 This was the day when it just started to pout and these two Soras went out and had fun in the rain.  I can totally picture them having fun and loving life.  


The Elders in our district are so funny!  They always make the funniest faces.  They are the best and always make us laugh.  And try to scare us with snails and spiders :)  Elder O is a great cook and is making us dinner again tonight.  Well I should say teaching us one of his recipes.  




At the branch Easter Party.  Oh the faces of the elders.... :)


And the Sora's


Singing the Hymns in Romanian is coming along :)
Best Friends - two cute Soras

Oh the silly faces tho....love these Two



No comments:

Post a Comment