Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week 9 in Craiova - Think Positive and Positive Things Will Happen!!

This week was so great, We had zone conference with our new mission president, President Ivory. That was amazing, we are "the most positive mission on the planet!" It was a great conference, we all got super pumped for missionary work! 

Just a few things from the week:

Our investigator:  Daniela, she is our investigator here right now, and she is amazing! This week we met 2 times and one of the times planned our lesson for sunday school. She is basically a member, she has been teaching sunday school with us the past 2 weeks and is just super great. This week we are going to try and set her up with a Baptisimal Date!!! She is so prepared, so we are really excited about this week. :) :) :)

A few highlights.
- It was my 6 month mark on Tuesday, so to celebrate we ate at a Romanian restaurant, had Mamaliga and sarmale, Yummy :) and of course got a covrig from gigi's :) 

- We went plan of salvation chalk contacting in the big park!  always fun.

- I got to go on an exchange with Sora Sayer, she was in the MTC with me. It was so much fun being with her again! we had such a good time, it was really cool being together seeing how much we have grown from being in the MTC.  WE WERE SUPER BOLD!!!!!!!! 

- Our Elders investigator who is so amazing, left to Italy this week, so we got him in contact with missionaries over there and he is really excited to see the church there. We are excited for him.

- We gave away a Book of Mormon to the sweetest lady!! She is going to meet with us this week, it was a little miracle. We were having a long day of contacting, not too many people wanted to talk. so we said a quick pray for guidance, and the next person we talked to was Miheala, and she was our answer :) I am excited to see what happens with her.

Funny story: So, my companion was waiting in line to buy a covrig, and I was sitting over on this bench, and in Craiova we have the most gypsies here, well.... one came up to me begging for money (normal) I told her I couldn't, then just looked away, and then she bowed down at my feet and started to cross herself and praise me!!! I just jumped up and stood in line next to my companion, she ended up following us for a bit, then ended up walking away.

So to sum it up, things here in Craiova are going really good. I love it here, even though we are small, we are touching many lives each day :) 

I love you all!
Love, Sora Maegan Parr :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment