I can't believe I have been out for 6 months already. It feels like just yesterday I made the decision to serve a mission!! It has definitely been the best 6 months!! Each day I am so grateful that I am out here.
I know that The Lord called me to Romania/Moldova for a reason. I know that each day i am here i am being guided to those who are searching for the gospel.
I have learned so much about the power of Prayer. This transfer i started a "prayer journal." Each morning when I start my personal study I write in it, I have 3 sections to it, "grateful" "concerns or questions" and "response". I had a companion in the past do this and I decided to give it a try. and am so grateful that I have, I love it. It has helped me be more prayerful throughout the day and to show Heavenly Father that I am listening and am trusting in Him more and more. I love how through prayer we can literally talk with Him. I read in 3 Nefi 13 this week, where Jesus teaches the Lords prayer. Go and Read :)
I love in verse 8 where it says
"Your Father knoweth what things ye have need of before ye ask him."
I know that is true. He wants to just pour our blessings on us, and he can do that if we pray to him and ASK. Heavenly Father will respond to our prayers, we just have to be willing to listen :)
Ah, I just love prayer.
Anyways, a few highlights from the week:
- We celebrated "Canada day"
- Sora A and I got caught in a huge rainstorm, were drenched by the time we made it back to our apartment.
- We did lots of English contacting.
- I MADE PHONE CALLS and understood perfectly! :)
- We celebrated the 4th of July by decorating sugar cookies and playing 4 square. And by surprise someone in the city lit off fireworks! so we got our fireworks :)
- In English class we had a huge talk about "what we do as missionaries" that was really fun for us to tell them about our church a little bit.
Well, All is going great in Craiova! ( Cry ova).
I love you all so much, Have a great week!
Cu Drag, Sora Maegan Parr :)
No comments:
Post a Comment