Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 1 Timmisoara -- Ceau Ceau :)

Hey everybody! I am now in TIMMISOARA with Sora Parker.

This city is so beautiful. 
On Tuesday  I said goodbye to all of our investigators there, but they are in good hands with Sora Bastidas. :)  There are 2 investigators that are so close to baptism.  I am hoping that I will be able to go back up for their baptisms.

Wednesday was transfer day, I got to meet up with my new companion Sora Parker - I am soooo excited.  We stayed with Sora Merrill and Lee and had fun that night. We bought flower headbands to celebrate our "Half Way Mark" almost on our mission since we won't all be together then.

Thursday we had zone confrence, super great.  Parker and I are really excited for all the great things that will happen here in Timmi.  I said goodbye to my friends who are "dying"  this transfer. Bittersweet!

We took a 12 hour sleeper train here to Timmi, haha that was an experience.  The longest train I have been on here is 5 hours so far.  We didn't get any sleep but we still had fun.
 
Sunday - Church here was really good.  I introduced myself and got to know the branch members. We had about 8 people there.  We will work hard to get this branch growing.

The Alstons, our senior couple had us over for dinner last night, reminded me of my dads yummy food.  I am excited to have another senior couple in our area. 
 
Sorry I don't have much to write about this week, it was kinda crazy with the long train ride, transfers and all. :) I love this area you can see from the 2 days I have been here I have taken lots of pictures.

I am so happy, I love you all and I will talk to you next week :)

Love, Sora Maegan Parr
Sora Ruiz from my MTC group

Add caption

Waiting to pick up our new companions.  We have had a great district in Mihai Bravu.
The Dodges are wonderful and I will sure miss them.
Got to see Sora Hebdon my companion from Craiova.
Celebrating our almost "half way mark" with Flower headbands.
and pizza of course :)
I just love Sora Parker - we are having so much fun together.
Gypsy Mansion
We have so much fun together.  I am going to love this transfer.




No comments:

Post a Comment