Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 5 Mihai Bravu - Music Brings the Spirit SO Strongly



The Black Sea in Constanta
Hey Family :)
This week we were super busy, but it was such a great time too.

MUSIC BRING THE SPIRIT SO STRONGLY! 
*I am teaching piano to 3 of them, that has been such a fun time. I  am learning the "doe ray mi" instead of "C D E". it's been fun to be able to help others develop a love for music.  We have a simplified hymn piano lesson book, and as they are plunking out songs they have never heard before, i'm singing the lyrics to them, and afterwards they say how much they love the message of the songs we are teaching them.

* We teach one investigator 30/30 English, and what we decided to do was Sing our hymns in Romanian, then in English.  We sang "I am a child of God", and "I Stand All Amazed". I haven't felt the spirit so strongly for a long time, She was just in tears and told us how much she loved us and knew that we were meant to find each other. It was really sweet.

Music is such an amazing gift. It truly brings the spirit in ways that words cannot.
I went to Constanta this week on an exchange with Sora Long, It is such a beautiful city there. and we got to do contacting on the Black sea :) super cool. I miss the little cities, but buc is still great!

I (re)learned how to knit this week. We had a sisters lunch/knit party at our senior couples house and now I have made 3 head bands for the winter time :) I gave one to our cute Investigator Ana.  So basically i'm learning more things here that I didn't think I would :)

On our 3 hour bus rides up to Constanta was the perfect time to knit. Us 2 americans on a bus knitting, Cute :)

Yesterday in church there was a baby blessing, ah it was so great. How cool that that baby is going to grow up with the gospel. She was beautiful too.

Sorry this letter is super scattered. but this week I have been really focusing on the Little Moments that truly make me happy. and the things that truly matter.
 I love this mormon message, its one of my favorites.  Click on the link:

I am so grateful for the little moments each day that I know are tender mercies from a loving Heavenly Father. 

I love you all so much and am grateful for the support and love you give me.
Have such a great week!!
Love, Sora Maegan Parr
Exchanges in Constanta with Sora Long
The Black Sea
One of the fun headbands I made. :)

What's in the middle..The White Stuff...OORRREEEOOO.  I just love Sora Lee.



No comments:

Post a Comment