Hey everybody! this week was so great! We were super busy and it just flew by.
It was my lovely companions 21 birthday this week so you know what that means..... she's gettin old ;) it was fun to celebrate together.
On Friday we baked and baked for our upcoming party. We had our big "country day" branch party Saturday, and it turned out sooo great! We got to dress up as cowgirls, and we did line dancing, bobbing for apples, donuts on a string and root beer. So many people came and even brought their friends. It was a huge success!
One of our investigators wants me to sing a song to her so I am going to do that before I leave to Timmi. Sora Dodge made me a washcloth as my going away present. I will miss the Dodges they are so great. I love this branch, the picture is Sora Grozo whom I love so much who is in our branch. I bore my testimony in church and so many members came and gave me hugs said they are going to miss me and they are so grateful to have met me they even said I am going to the "most beautiful city of Romania." and that i will love Timmi.
I did the chicken dance at a park in front of 150 people..... so we were on a walk with Ana an investigator, and we walked to an amphitheater to see what was going on. There was a live band and a few people down in front dancing one of those being a member from our branch! She saw us and asked us to come down and dance with her. The song that came on when it was my turn....the chicken dance came on!!!! Super great.
Well I am getting transferred in a few days.... I'm going to TIMMI with SORA PARKER! I am super happy! It'll be another great adventure. :)
I'm gonna miss it here, this branch is amazing and the members, my companion and all. but Timmi is where I need to go! Timmisoara, (tim-E-shh-wada) it is the far west of Romania. Everyone says it's the prettiest part of Romania. I just love being in Romania and spreading the gospel of our Savior. I am so thankful to be a member of this true church.
Hope you all have a great week <3 lots of love!
<3 Sora Maegan Parr
I will send more picture tomorrow we are all doing a picture exchange before transfers.
I will send more picture tomorrow we are all doing a picture exchange before transfers.
| Sora Grozo - I sure love her. |
| Last Sunday at the Mihi Bravu Branch. I will sure miss all these members. |
| Sora Lee doing a photo shoot with me. Love her, fun times. |
No comments:
Post a Comment