Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 10 Timisoara - Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 

Can you believe it's already that time of year? I sure can't. It came so quickly. I'm going to miss all your great cooking but it'll try to cook something as good as Dad does. ;)
This week was a good one, we went visiting teaching! We went with a member to visit 3 other members. I love these members here, they seriously are the greatest.

I am teaching piano lessons again, this time to a 18 year old girl, it's so great. Wednesday was our first lesson and she is really sweet! She now has another friend who wants to learn as well, we have been having fun with that.

I talked in church Sunday, I was given the talk Hold on and Stay in the boat. by Elder M Russel Ballard.
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2014/10/stay-in-the-boat-and-hold-on?lang=eng  Go read it :)

Church was great, we had 12 people there. This branch is honestly amazing, With all the changes we have had they have been so strong and are have gone up and beyond with helping us missionaries. They really are family away from home. Love them.

Things here are going really good, The city has just started to set up all the Christmas lights, it's going to be so pretty when they finally turn them on! The weather has been pretty cold, but we're staying warm with Hot Coco and our Hand Warmers. :)
I love you All, Have a Great Thanksgiving!  <3 I am so thankful for each of you! <3

Love, Sora Maegan

-Mirror selfie.... why not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment