Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 12 Timisoara " Love this time of year"

Hello Family,
I don't have much time this week but I just wanted to send you all a letter to tell you that I love you and am so grateful for all of you and your examples to me. 

We found out Transfer boards Sunday morning. I am staying in Timisoara!!! with Sora Parker. So PARRKER is still a go :) I am so happy to be staying. We get to celebrate, my birthday, Elder weavers birthday, Christmas, our 1 year mark, and new years together. So we are happy to stay! 

The work here is really slow, but we are still trying everyday to find people and make those small touches. I am teaching piano still, which is great.  The branch here is really small right now, we have about 3-4 members each week. They are such amazing members though and I love them. I am in the most beautiful city, with a great companion, the best time of year. I feel super blessed.

Pictures:
I held a pigeon this week, Heard they had soft bellies, so had to do it.
Got to take a train to Oradea, and saw the christmas train :)

I hope you all have a great week <3 I love you all.
Love Sora Maegan Parr
Sora Parr held a Pigeon - Way to Go!!
Our District at the lighting ceremony last week.
Bundle up cute Soras - the cold winter is here.
Christmas Train ride to Oreada for Zone Conference


No comments:

Post a Comment