Hey everybody!!
Just a short email today, but first of all I wanted to thank you for you're Happy Birthday emails and videos :) they were the best surprise!!
I had such a great birthday here, We did the Pizza Factory tradition and had a number 20 pizza! My companion made me pancakes for breakfast, and the elders bought me flowers it was a great day :)
This week was good. transfer week. Parker and I are SO happy to have stayed again, not having to move and pack is the greatest.
We did Christmas decoration shopping to decorate our church. We spent p-day in a forest looking for a Christmas tree but didn't find one, but we got some fun pictures :)
We had a few lessons this week.
Then visited some of our amazing members and less actives.
Then visited some of our amazing members and less actives.
I know I say it every week but I love these people, they are so loving and will do anything for you. They really make you want to be better.
I love everything I am learning here, it's amazing that if you turn to the Lord in all things he will help you through them. With Christ we can do hard things. I think that is one thing I have learned and I am so grateful that I have. If you're positive, positive things will happen. :)
I love you all, Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment