Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 10 Ploiesti - "In the Strength of the Lord"

Hey my peoples!!!

So this week was good!
I don't have much time this week, but I just wanted to say a few things!

I read a BYU speech this week, "In the Strength of the Lord" 

I love this talk so much. 1 because it has my favorite scripture in it. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. My testimony has grown soo much. I know that we are always being strengthened, and that when we turn to the Lord He will help us. He knows what we need before we ask him. I love that I have the opportunity to share this with people, and that I get to learn it more and more each day myself.

I love this song, called "in the strength of the Lord"

This week we had lots of member visits, 
One member dressed me and Sora Uhl up in traditional Romanian clothes, Another fed us amazing soup and we got to play with her daughters. :) Then last night we had the Member Missionary activity, we go on exchanges with members and visit less-active members. Turned out really good. :) 

This city is awesome, English is going great, we have lots of friends we're meeting with and the members are still amazing. :)

I love you all, thanks for your love and support!! You're the best!! <3
Hit me up!!

Love Sora Maegan Parr :) 
I can't believe she only has 100 days left on her mission!

Traditional Romanian Clothing











No comments:

Post a Comment