Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 7 in Bacau and 1st week of 2nd transfer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!!

Heidi!!!! happy birthday <3 <3 <3 <3 I love you sooo much! I can't believe you are going to be getting baptized so soon! I made you a fun video I will send it in a few :) love you <3
She sent a video of her district singing Happy Birthday to Heidi in Romanian.  It was SO fun to watch Heidi face and she just lit up when she saw Maegan and has played it over and over again today.  We love you Maeg!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI ROMANIAN STYLE!that was happy birthday in Romanian yeah. and in the last verse you say the persons name, so we said Heidi :) cute huh!
Meg didn't do a weekly email this week she didn't have a lot of time so I am adding what she emailed to me.  

We are having really fun, and getting work done!
Did you get to watch conference yet?

We watched the Saturday ones yesterday, and the Sunday morning this morning, then in 40 minutes we are going to go watch the afternoon! ah it is soooo great! I loved how it said "primary children can be missionaries too," it made me think of Heidi with my name tag :) I love conference it's like the superbowl for missionaries.

I left my notebook at the church with all my notes.
but what I liked for our family
I can't remember who said it, but where it says.... it doesn't matter if chores are done, make sure to
pray everyday
scripture study each day
FHE each week blessings will come.
I liked that :)

How is the weather?
The weather has been rainy and cold this week.

How is Insanity going?
We started our second month of insanity! it's MAX!!!! Sooo hard.  But I am getting SO strong :)
Did you get Grandpa Package yet?
YES I GOT HIS PACKAGE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! we used the maple to make syrup! instead of vanilla and it is amazing  now! and we made soup too :) look how good my pancakes are in the pictures :)

How has this week been?  Any new investigators?
We have 3 INVESTIGATORS! we have taught 10 lessons this whole transfer, but we are so happy about these investigators.
One of our investigators came to sacrament yesterday she like it a lot, but said the things she didn't like was we don't talk about the saint maria (mary) and she thinks that our people get paid. So we are going over tomorrow to talk to her again :) but she is soooo patient with me and the language and makes me try :) Sora and I had a lesson with this guy and his daughter, she is like 4, first thing she does as we walk in, is run up and just hugged my leg for like 3 minutes!!! She was adorable!!!!


Tell me more about the family who travels in so far for church each week.
One family in our branch has a daughter who is 19 too! and she is studying nursing. she is sooo sweet :) she doesn't come every week, but she came yesterday!
I love her a ton!
Then we have A she is 26, only member in her family, her friends and family make fun of her, so we are her friends, we are taking her contacting with us this week :) she will text us all the time and hangs out with us on p-days too :) I will take a picture with her this week.

We go to Iasi tomorrow for zone training :) Our district is talking on goals, and they asked us to talk about our insanity contract haha! Everyone in the mission is talking about it, it's super funny. :)  

Our district wants to do a Easter Program, we are going to make it sound like a big deal to get people to come, and just do a short program about easter and then sing songs all four of us, because we all sing! and then it'll be great :)

Oh I made bananna bread again today haha :) 
** we all miss her making homemade breads all the time **

Settlers of Catan in Romanian :)  This is for you Mitch and Josh - we played it today for P-Day

YES! Syrup for our pancakes!  Look how good they look :)

I was so excited to get a package from Grandpa Woof Woof!  Thank you for all the treats and food!  I loved having Syrup on our pancakes. <3

After the rain the snails come out and they are everywhere!

Dexter the cat that lives by us.  He is so funny and always has his tongue sticking out.

We got to watch conference at our little church building off a computer screen.  It was SOOO good!  We are finishing Sunday sessions today.

No comments:

Post a Comment