This week has flown by! I can't believe the time. I hit my 5 mark month yesterday, doesn't feel like it's been 5 months already!
I don't have much time today, but I just wanted to say how happy I am to be here on a mission, I absolutely love it. It has been the best decision I have made. Each day I feel myself growing into the woman that Heavenly Father knows I can be. I am grateful for the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon. Each day when I read them, my testimony grows. I know without a doubt that The Book of Mormon is true and that the blessing that come from reading each day, even just a few versus, are unnumberable. I know that as we strive to live the commandments and Come unto Christ, he will help us in all that we do.
I am so grateful for all of you and your love and examples to me.
Have a great week!
Much love, Sora Maegan :)
Her Challenge for this week to the family: Continue to read the Book of Mormon :)
(Mom note: Sora said they get to go to Pele's Castle tomorrow, she is excited about. Then they have Zone Conference on Wednesday which will be fun. Then Thursday-Saturday they have their ballet lessons they are teaching. Sounds like they have some great things planned. What a fun full week they are going to have!)
 |
| They decided to match :) Cute Sora's |
 |
| Lightning Storm |
 |
| WOW |
 |
| The building they use for church in Craiova. |
 |
| Sora LOVES the cherries. |
 |
| S'more time :) |
 |
| Heidi I just love you...this picture is for you :) |
 |
| Love you Heidi |
No comments:
Post a Comment