Credinta in Craiova = Faith in Craiova :)
Tuesday: It was Sora H last day here in Craiova, we went to see some people and went contacting with our elders in the morning, then spent the rest of the day packing and cleaning the apartment for my new companion!
Wednesday: TRANSFERS! I love transfer days. We get to see all the missionaries we don't see that much. I got my new companion Sora A :) she is sooo great! She goes home at the end of this transfer, so basically that means this transfer has to be the best! We have been having so much fun together so I am sure we won't have any trouble with that.
Thursday: We did a lot of english contacting, getting ready to start up again next week. We had Camelia, an awesome english student from last transfer, come with us. She was doing a better job than we were!! She would go and contact taxi drivers telling them to announce it over their radio, and the police men, and run into every store we walked into! haha it was so much fun. When we were at the church, she mentioned that she wants to learn piano, so we are going to start 30/30 piano lessons with her soon! I am really excited about that!
Friday: We did some heavy duty cockroach killing!!! they are living in our bathroom.... super gross! We cleaned the apartment and Raid'd the entire place... they can't get past 2 Sora's and a can or Raid! We had Friday Night Activity, played Uno and phase 10, then Sora and I played the piano and sang while the Elders and guys were playing games.
Saturday: We did some morning contacting, then I was asked to prepare a talk for Sacrament Meeting soI worked on that while my companion, who is super sweet and made super yummy treats for me <3 Then after got I my talk all written, we made some home made bread during our dinner hour, then went out Englishing again!
Sunday: Because our branch president moved back to America this week things in the branch had to get re arranged. We had our district area President come and call our member Fratele R to be the New BP. really am excited to find members and get this tiny branch growing!! I talked in church too, it went really well. I talked on Faith :) then after I played the piano for Sora A to sing, she has an amazing voice, I love it! I am so glad that we both love music, we have had so much fun together.
P-DAY! Today we went bowling as a district, then to the park and rented bikes for a half hour! It was soo much fun :) and of course when I get to email my mom back and forth for a few is the best.
Anyways, I love being a missionary, I love having my brother out with me now, I am so happy for him. I am looking forward to see what this transfer has in store, I love my companion and things are going great here in Craiova :)
I love you all, thanks for your love and support.
The church is true!!
Love, Sora Maegan Parr :)
*a few notes from mom when she was emailing me individually this morning which I love when we can do that *
She got the package we sent and was so excited. The dress is darling on her. She loved the glow in the dark balloons and the fun glow stick glasses for her and her companion. And the treats. I was glad that it made it there.
She said her Romanian is coming along so good. She said "I was told 2 times in a row that I speak really good Romanian :) the girl we rented the bikes from, and our taxi driver :) I was soo happy! I am understanding it more and more each day. I know that I have the gift of tongues right now! I love it :) and we do language study together and we just have fun. I love it so much. I love that Sora A plans with me and we work so well together."
She wrote this to me in Romanian:
<3 aveți o săptămâna frumoasa!!!! te iubesc foarte mult. ma doar pentru tine, dar știu ca sunteți bine și fericit! te pup <3
| On the train with Sora H heading to Bucharest for transfers. |
| I love the dress!! Thank you Mom and Dad so much! |
| Beautiful Sora :) |
| Favorite drink - Alo Vera Drink |
| Craiova Branch with Area President |
| PARR-LEE bracelets - I gave to Sora Lee when we met at transfers for her birthday. |
| Got to see Sora Lee and other missionaries. Love transfers to see everyone. |
| Contacting in the park :) |
| My picture wall and sayings you sent me - thank you <3 |
| The text message yesterday letting us know Pres. Ivory was in Romania safely. So excited to meet him in person. |
| Sora A and I today on P-day bowling with the district. |
| Beautiful day for a bike ride in the park for p-day. |
| We biked around the zoo saw some beautiful animals. This was my favorite. |
| District Bike ride today! |
| This is for you Elder Josh Parr. The elders before us left a tie and pants here so I had to dress up and take some funny pictures. Love you and so excited to hear about your 1st week at the MTC. |
No comments:
Post a Comment