Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 6 in Craiova - Staying in Craiova :) :) :)

Hello everyone! So this computer isn't working very well, so this will be short because it is deleting everything I type and being very slow.

Another week come and gone! 
We got transfer boards on saturday AND.... I am staying in Craiova! Sora H is leaving me, but being replaced with Sora A.  I am excited to be able to stay in Craiova.  Things in Craiova are great, Its a beautiful city and the summer will be fun.  

For P-day today we have been playing "soccer tennis" with the Elders and a guy from English classes.  It is so much fun.

This week we picked SOO many cherries. The 2 members in our branch here have so many trees in their back yard, so we went down about 3 times this week to help them. :) I finally got to climb a tree in Romania (see dad, i'm a spider monkey)  haha. Sora Radalescu made yummy suk (juice) and even gave us some homemade jam! That was really good when I made some home made bread too. 

Tonight I am going to teach Sora H how to make homemade bread before she is transferred and some other fun treats.  We have had so many fun times together - chocolate chip pancakes to ice cream cones almost daily in the park.  

It's been a really great transfer with Sora H.  I really am excited I get to stay here in Craiova and see what happens this next transfer. There is so much work to be done here.

My brother Josh goes into the MTC this week on Wednesday.  He will serve in the Belgium/Netherlands Mission!!! I am so proud of him, he will be great missionary!  Love you Josh<3   

Anyways, I love you all and have a great week <3

Keep Praying and Reading :)

Love, Sora Parr
Elder Josh Parr getting ready to head to the MTC.  Love you Josh <3.

Train ride home from last week P-day to Peles Castle

One of our investigators - I just love her she is so cute.
Another one of our investigators :)  love her too!
Just Hanging out in a Cherry Tree.
Sora H has been a great companion. :)
Cherry Pickin' time - 3 times this week :)  
 Lunch with the members
Just finished playing Soccer Tennis

No comments:

Post a Comment