Hey everybody! :)
I had such a good week! We got to go see Peleş castle on Tuesday for p-day, then on Wednesday we had our zone conference. It was great. President Hill did something really cool, He gave us a blessing as a group, before he goes home. It was one of the most amazing moments ever. I love the Hills, they have been so great. I'm really excited for The Ivory's to come and get to know them.
We had mission reports this week, which means we get our transfer boards Saturday! I can't believe how fast this transfer has gone by, it was like I blinked and it's over!
It's been really good though.
It's been really rainy this week, so that means Block knocking! We haven't done that in a while. I absolutely love it though, because when you knock on the door you have NO idea what's going to happen. We have been using Sondaj (survey's) and they are really good.
I think my favorite response this week was "Vorbesc cu kanada, pe skype" - I'm talking with Canada on skype. That's just one reason I like block knocking, you never know what response you're going to get.
Prayer, is amazing. and receiving answers to prayers. They always come in ways I don't expect. I love being in tune with the spirit and being able to hear that small voice.
I decided to lay down during lunch yesterday and had a cool moment, I had the feeling to read 3 Nefi 7:16 and it said:
"Therefore, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts and the blindness of their minds - went forth among them in that same year, and began to testify, boldly, repentance and remission of sins through faith on the Lord Jesus Christ."
Which meant to me "Keep going, You CAN do it, You be Bold and Go forth because you know the truth, you do all you can to touch them. It may not do anything right now, but they will not forget you. You're efforts aren't going unnoticed."
Always be attentive to the whisperings of the spirit, It's amazing :)
Anyways, Have a great week I love you all! Thanks for you love and support <3
Cu Drag, Sora Maegan Parr :)
|
MTC Group - it was fun to meet up at Zone Conference.
|
| Zone Conference. It was fun to meet up with the Elders from Bacau District. Elder L goes home next week. |
| Peles Castle for P-Day |
No comments:
Post a Comment