Thursday, January 1, 2015

Week 14 Timisoara - Craciun Ferecit!!!

Merry Christmas Everybody!! 

I don't have much time today, but I just wanted to tell you all that I love you and hope you all have a
"SUPERBUN CRACIUN".


This week we had a Christmas party with our branch and our Investigator friends. It turned out so great! The decorations were soooo pretty, our members are amazing, all of our friends were happy to be there, and the spirit of Christmas was there :) We wore christmas sweaters and ate Sarmale, had dancing and Karaoke. It was a really fun time with everyone.

I am so happy to spend christmas here in Romania, being able to share our amazing message with these people "El este Darul" or He is the Gift.

Please click on the link and watch this beautiful message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjFEMmM0Xs

Va doresc un craciun ferecit  
<3 Sora Maegan Parr

My sweet brother sent me a birthday package from his mission in Delft.  I was so excited.  He also write the nicest letter to me.  
This is what he gave me Delft Blue and my birthstone.  Best brother goes to Elder Parr. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment