Thursday, January 1, 2015

Week 15 Timisoara -Happy New Years!!

Hey Everybody :)

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, because I sure did!! Of course it was not the same spending Christmas away from family but it was one that I will always remember.

This week we went caroling, a lot. :) Our members live about an hour away from each other if you are walking, and that's exactly what we got to do. So we spent 2 days visiting all our members and caroling to them. Elf had it right when he said  "the best way to spread christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear" Haha. Usually when caroling you go sing a song or two then leave right? Well here, we were invited into EVERY house, and given yummy Romanian baked goods. It was really a good time.

The skype call home was so great, seeing that not to much has changed at home, except my sister is probably 3 inches taller than me now. :) It was so good to see them. And I was able to skype my brother who is serving in the Netherlands as well! So much fun to see him, we are both in Europe on missions, and he is doing SO good. :)
Sumday I  was asked to speak in church, I spoke about Goals. It was fun because my farewell talk was on goals as well. It was good to speak on goals because it's time to start setting some for the new year!! 

I am grateful for my family and them always encouraging me to set goals, they always support me and tell me that I can do it :)

MY FIRST SNOWFALL!!! not really, but here in Romania it is :) 
Finally we have snow here and it is beautiful!! It snowed all day yesterday, so of course we had a snowball fight today and you can take a good guess at who won that!! :)

Thanks for your love and support, you are all so great.
I hope you all have a Happy New Year :)

<3 Sora Maegan Parr
Talk to you NEXT YEAR ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment