Quick email :)
This week was a really good one!! We had lots going on.
First of all, we met up with our friend we met on the train a few weeks back. She is the sweetest! We went to lunch with her we're excited to have a new friend!
We got a referral from church headquarters, she seems really nice, a young girl we are excited to meet and teach!
We had a good lesson with a sweet lady who was a member, but isn't anymore. She is trying to come back so that is exciting.
We celebrated our year mark by going ice skating with our friends and got hot coco afterwards.
We had a movie family night activity, each of us missionaries had a friend show up, it turned out really good. It's fun to see all of our friends getting to know each other and gaining those relationships.
I love this work, it's tough at times, but it's always worth it. If you put your whole heart into something you can do anything. This week it hit that I have 6 months left, and I want to make them the best I can.
My scripture of the week:
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight
Challenges will come to you, but as you trust in God, they will strengthen you're faith.
-Neil A Andersen.
I am really grateful for all of the amazing examples I have in my life and for everybody who has encouraged me to accomplish the things I have set out to do. I am growing everyday and I am so grateful for this opportunity to be here.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
<3 Sora Maegan Parr
| Florina, our train friend :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment