Happy New Years!!!
2015, I can't believe it's already here!! 2014 went by super fast.
We hit our 1 year mark on Thursday!! Someday's it seems this year has only been a few weeks. But it has been one of the best years ever. I'm so happy I got to spend it out here.
Something that I have learned and though about a lot this week was "touches"
You don't always have to speak to someone to make a difference, sometimes just saying Hi and Smiling to somebody can change their day! :)
I am so grateful for all the people who I have met out here so far, they have all touched my live in one way or another and I know I wouldn't be me today without them.
We had some member visits this week and were able to do lots of phone calls.
For New Years we had an early curfew. Lucky us we can see Centru from our balcony and were able to watch the fireworks and lanterns being lit off. So pretty.
So basically it was a really good week and good start for the new year!
I love you all, thanks for your prayers and examples to me.
Have a great week!
La Multi Ani :)
<3 Sora Maeg Parr
No comments:
Post a Comment