Hey everybody :)
We found out our fate for the next 6 weeks, Transferboards came out yesterday!
I am being transfered to Ploiesti. My new companion is Sora Uhl, we served in the MTC together so i'm really excited for that. They are taking sisters out of Timisoara and adding them to Ploiesti. We are the new set of sisters being added to Ploiesti. Super exciting! President is wanting to get a stake here in Romania and is really focusing on the larger branches. I am really excited to go there and give it my all. It will be a good experience and fun to be with so many sisters.
It was bitter sweet saying bye to the members here because they are just like family and that's always sad. Especially after being here for such a long time, But I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to serve here and make these relationships with them. We all took pictures and said bye. Timisoara and these women will always hold a special place in my heart.
Change will be good and I know that I am going where the Lord needs me to be. :) Got lots of packing and traveling to do the next few days! So I will end this here, wanted to share a little thought with you all.
I am so grateful for my Savior and for his hand in my life daily. I have been so blessed and I know that Prayers are answered, the answers are not always how you want or expect them to be but they are always answered and things will always turn out okay. :)
Love you all and have a great week :)
<3 Sora Maegan Parr
No comments:
Post a Comment